Thursday, 07 June 2018
Thursday, 05 October 2017
- Wednesday, 05 April 2017 P100K Cash Incentive Now Available for Filipino Centenarians Living Abroad
- Wednesday, 05 April 2017 Philippine Embassy Personnel Participates in Seminar on the Magna Carta of Women
- Tuesday, 14 February 2017 Philippine Embassy in Pretoria Joins 2017 Autism Consciousness Week
- Friday, 10 February 2017 Philippine Embassy Conducts First Consular Outreach of 2017 in Lesotho
Monday, 26 May 2014
- Thursday, 24 April 2014 How long does it take to process an application for an e-Passport?
- Wednesday, 23 April 2014 How much do I pay for passport renewal/extension?
- Tuesday, 22 April 2014 What are the requirements for first time applicants?
- Monday, 21 April 2014 I just lost my Philippine passport. What do I need to do to get a replacement?
The Philippine Embassy, Pretoria would like to inform all Filipinos under its jurisdiction that all green Philippine passports (non-machine readable, including those whose period of validity extends beyond 2010) will be valid until the stated date of expiry.
This advisory has been issued to allay the confusion caused by recent erroneous information circulating on the Internet.
However, the Embassy reminds its nationals that a passport with at least six months’ validity is required in order to travel outside of the Philippines. Filipinos are advised to renew their passports at least six months prior to its expiry in order to avoid unnecessary inconvenience. It takes approximately six (6) weeks to process the new machine-readable passport.