Thursday, 07 June 2018
Thursday, 05 October 2017
- Wednesday, 05 April 2017 P100K Cash Incentive Now Available for Filipino Centenarians Living Abroad
- Wednesday, 05 April 2017 Philippine Embassy Personnel Participates in Seminar on the Magna Carta of Women
- Tuesday, 14 February 2017 Philippine Embassy in Pretoria Joins 2017 Autism Consciousness Week
- Friday, 10 February 2017 Philippine Embassy Conducts First Consular Outreach of 2017 in Lesotho
Monday, 26 May 2014
- Thursday, 24 April 2014 How long does it take to process an application for an e-Passport?
- Wednesday, 23 April 2014 How much do I pay for passport renewal/extension?
- Tuesday, 22 April 2014 What are the requirements for first time applicants?
- Monday, 21 April 2014 I just lost my Philippine passport. What do I need to do to get a replacement?
CONSULAR SERVICES - Passport FAQs
Q. How long does it take to process an application for an e-Passport?
For ePassport - 6 weeks if the documents are complete. The processing is completed in Manila which accounts for the extended period.
Application for a replacement of a lost passport may take longer. The Embassy undertakes a verification of the lost passport which normally takes a maximum of 15 working days, if the lost passport was issued by the Philippine Embassy in Pretoria, and 21 working days if not.
After the verification period, an applicant will be called for an interview and asked to submit all the necessary documents. Processing takes between 4-6 weeks.