Thursday, 07 June 2018
Thursday, 05 October 2017
- Wednesday, 05 April 2017 P100K Cash Incentive Now Available for Filipino Centenarians Living Abroad
- Wednesday, 05 April 2017 Philippine Embassy Personnel Participates in Seminar on the Magna Carta of Women
- Tuesday, 14 February 2017 Philippine Embassy in Pretoria Joins 2017 Autism Consciousness Week
- Friday, 10 February 2017 Philippine Embassy Conducts First Consular Outreach of 2017 in Lesotho
Monday, 26 May 2014
- Thursday, 24 April 2014 How long does it take to process an application for an e-Passport?
- Wednesday, 23 April 2014 How much do I pay for passport renewal/extension?
- Tuesday, 22 April 2014 What are the requirements for first time applicants?
- Monday, 21 April 2014 I just lost my Philippine passport. What do I need to do to get a replacement?
CONSULAR SERVICES - Passport FAQs
Q. What are the requirements for first time passport applicants?
1. Completed Report of Birth Form;
2. Authenticated birth certificate issued by concerned Registry of Birth;
3. Passport application form (for child) duly accomplished by parent;
4. Three (3) colour photograph, passport size showing a clear front view of the
5. Photocopy of Parents' passports;
6. Parents authenticated marriage contract (if applicable)
Payment of fee: Report of Birth (US$ 25 or R 225) and Passport fee (US$ 50 or