Thursday, 07 June 2018
Thursday, 05 October 2017
- Wednesday, 05 April 2017 P100K Cash Incentive Now Available for Filipino Centenarians Living Abroad
- Wednesday, 05 April 2017 Philippine Embassy Personnel Participates in Seminar on the Magna Carta of Women
- Tuesday, 14 February 2017 Philippine Embassy in Pretoria Joins 2017 Autism Consciousness Week
- Friday, 10 February 2017 Philippine Embassy Conducts First Consular Outreach of 2017 in Lesotho
Monday, 26 May 2014
- Thursday, 24 April 2014 How long does it take to process an application for an e-Passport?
- Wednesday, 23 April 2014 How much do I pay for passport renewal/extension?
- Tuesday, 22 April 2014 What are the requirements for first time applicants?
- Monday, 21 April 2014 I just lost my Philippine passport. What do I need to do to get a replacement?
CONSULAR SERVICES - Passport FAQs
Q. I just lost my Philippine passport. What do I need to do to get a replacement?
You have to apply for a replacement passport. Filing of application will have to be done in person at the Embassy.
You have to submit the following requirements:
-Copy of lost passport/Birth Certificate;
-Affidavit of loss/Police report.