- Personal appearance of the applicant
- Duly accomplished visa application form
- One (1) recent photograph with white or light-colored background
- Copy of proof of residence
- Additional documentation may be required upon the discretion of the visa officer
- Cash payment for application processing (ZAR 450-Single entry)
Temporary Visitors Visa (Tourist)
- Applicant’s national passport, valid for at least six (6) months or more from date of departure from the Philippines or completion of trip
- Round-trip or onward airline booking or itinerary of travel to other country of destination issued by an authorized travel agency (airline tickets not required)
- Proof of sufficient funds for travel expenses, accommodation and subsistence, such as bank statement, bank book, certificate of deposits and investments, etc. or notarized letter of guarantee from applicant’s host or sponsor in the Philippines
Temporary Visitors Visa (Business)
- Applicant’s national passport valid for at least six (6) months or more from date of arrival in Philippines
- Letter from company/employer stating applicant’s complete name, position, nature of business trip and guarantee of repatriation and financial support for the duration of trip
- Letter of invitation from the company in the Philippines
Visa Free Entry into the Philippines
Nationals from countries listed below are advised to secure a visa prior to entering the Philippines. The processing period for a Philippine visa is approximately eight (8) working days.
Afghanistan, Albania Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijian, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belize, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Croatia, Cuba, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, East Timor, Egypt, Georgia, India, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kiribati, Kyrgystan, Lebanon, Libya, Macedonia, Moldova, Nauru, Nigeria, Palestine, Pakistan, Sierra Leone, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syria, Tajikistan, Tonga, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Yemen, Yugoslavia.
People’s Republic of China, Taipei, Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR passports (fall under the Chinese Nationals category)
Nationals from countries not listed above who are traveling to the Philippines for business and tourism purposes are allowed to enter the Philippines without visas for a stay not exceeding thirty (30) days, provided they hold valid tickets for their return journey to port of origin or next port of destination and their passports valid for a period of at least six (6) months beyond the contemplated period of stay. However, immigration officers at ports of entry may exercise their discretion to admit holders of passports valid for at least sixty (60) days beyond the intended period of stay.