Welcome to the Official Website of the Philippine Embassy in Pretoria. We cover South Africa, Botswana, Eswatini (Swaziland), Lesotho, Madagascar, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.
As authorized by the Department of Foreign Affairs in Manila through PT-155-OUA-2022 dated 09 September 2022, the Philippine Embassy in Pretoria will adopt the following REVISED COLLECTION RATE for its consular services, effective 19 September 2022.
Please be guided accordingly. Thank you.
- Wednesday, 28 September 2022 From the Bids and Awards Committee (BAC): Notice of Award for the Small Value Procurement (53.9) of Ten (10) units of Mac-OS based 13-inch Laptops with Productivity Software Suite Installation
- Tuesday, 13 September 2022 REVISED COLLECTION RATE, EFFECTIVE 19 SEPTEMBER 2022
- Wednesday, 24 August 2022 PUBLIC ADVISORY ON CONSTRUCTION WORK AT THE EMBASSY
- Thursday, 04 August 2022 ONLINE CONDOLENCE BOOK FOR THE LATE FORMER PRESIDENT FIDEL V. RAMOS
- Tuesday, 02 August 2022 EMBASSY AT HALF-MAST TO MOURN THE PASSING OF FORMER PRESIDENT FIDEL V. RAMOS
- Friday, 30 September 2022 PH, SOUTH AFRICA HELD INFORMAL CONSULTATIONS
- Wednesday, 28 September 2022 PH AMBASSADOR MEETS WITH OFFICIALS OF THE SOUTH AFRICAN MARITIME SAFETY AUTHORITY (SAMSA)
- Tuesday, 27 September 2022 EMBASSY MEETS WITH THE FILIPINO COMMUNITY IN WALVIS BAY, NAMIBIA
- Friday, 23 September 2022 EMBASSY BUILDS LINKAGES WITH SAUBC
- Monday, 19 September 2022 EMBASSY HOLDS INFORMAL BILATERAL DISCUSSIONS
- Tuesday, 13 September 2022 REVISION OF COLLECTION RATE, EFFECTIVE 19 SEPTEMBER 2022
- Thursday, 11 August 2022 Entry, testing and quarantine protocols for Filipinos and foreign nationals arriving from abroad beginning 30 May 2022
- Thursday, 24 April 2014 How long does it take to process an application for an e-Passport?
- Wednesday, 23 April 2014 How much do I pay for passport renewal/extension?
- Tuesday, 22 April 2014 What are the requirements for first time applicants?